I’m a practical, hands on learner and highly self-directed. I learn the most from experiences.
Recently, I’ve been casually studying the academic basics of economics, behavioural physiology and mathematics to better understand what makes the world tick.
Cinema, Television, Stage and Radio Diploma – SAIT Polytechnic (2005)
SXSW Interactive, DrupalCon, PrintWorld, National Association of Broadcasters
Apple – Facilitator Skills Training (5 day course)
- Agile Project Management
- Business Analysis Fundamentals
- Developing Project Requirements
- Google Analytics Essential Training
- Foundations of Programming: Databases
- Excel 2016: Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Instructional Design Essentials: Needs Analysis
- Bootstrap 3: Essential Training
I subscribe to the the 70:20:10 model for learning and development, where 70% of your learning comes from experiences, 20% from people, and 10% from people and reading.